- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
- Article: “Avoiding Liability for the Use of Images on the Web”
- Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
- Article “Marijuana in the Workplace”
- Article: “If Your Confidentiality Agreements Do Not Comply With New Federal Law, You Are Leaving Money On The Table”
- Article: “Is Your Website ADA Compliant?”
Andy Nelson speaks to architects, engineers, and designers about dispute avoidance and resolution
FSG again co-sponsored Development One, Inc.’s annual Change Order Prevention Seminar, which was held April 13, 2016 in Tustin. The purpose of the annual seminar is to share best practices, from the design team perspective, to reduce contractor-driven change orders on construction projects. One of five presenters, Andy Nelson discussed the creation, maintenance, and review of a project documentation system, as well as tips for leveraging that system toward the avoidance, minimization, and early resolution of disputes.
Questions? Contact Andrew Nelson at email@example.com.