- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
“How to Protect Your Business from Staffing Company Wage and Hour Violations”
Businesses that utilize staffing companies should pay close attention to Assembly Bill 1897 (“AB 1897”), which took effect on January 1, 2015. The law imposes joint liability on both the staffing company and the business for the staffing company’s wage and hour violations and/or failure to secure workers’ compensation coverage. Read the full article.
Questions? Contact Susan at email@example.com.