- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
Article: “Is Your Website ADA Compliant?”
By now, most businesses are aware of the obligation to have all business premises compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act, which requires that disabled persons be afforded “the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations of any place of public accommodation.” Recently, the U.S. Department of Justice and private plaintiffs’ attorneys have extended this obligation to online websites. Read the article.
If you require further information regarding this matter, you should contact Bryan Friedman (email@example.com) at Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. or an attorney regularly handling your affairs.