- T: 949-265-1133
- E: email@example.com
- B.A., Business Administration, minor in Mass Communications, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 2005
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida, 2009
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Illinois
- Chair-Elect, Entertainment, Sports & Marketing Section, Orange County Bar Association (2018)
- Member, Board of Directors, Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce (2017-2018)
- Vice Chairman, Referral Roundtables, Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce (2015-2017)
- Founding Co-President, Ellevate, OC Chapter (2016-2017)
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Women Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
- State Bar of California, Labor & Employment Law Section
Susan Arduengo is an Associate at Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. She focuses her practice on management-side employment litigation and counseling. Susan is licensed to practice law in both California and Illinois.
- Employment & Labor
Susan represents employers in state and federal court in connection with a wide variety of employment matters, ranging from discrimination, harassment, class action, and wage and hour litigation. Additionally, Susan advocates on behalf of Firm clients at mediations, arbitrations, and before California administrative agencies.
Susan assists employers in drafting and implementing company-wide personnel policies as well as resolving legal issues affecting the employee/employer relationship. She counsels her clients on personnel policies, employee medical leaves, hiring and firing decisions, wage and hour compliance, workplace privacy, trade secrets protection and unfair competition, harassment investigations, and employee handbooks.
Prior to joining FSG, Susan served as in-house counsel for a retail corporation in Long Beach, California and practiced law as an associate attorney at a civil litigation boutique in Chicago, Illinois. While in law school, Susan served as a clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida, the Public Defender’s Office of Pasco and Pinellas Counties, and the Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida.