- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
- Article: “Avoiding Liability for the Use of Images on the Web”
- Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
- Article “Marijuana in the Workplace”
- Article: “If Your Confidentiality Agreements Do Not Comply With New Federal Law, You Are Leaving Money On The Table”
FSG litigation attorney Kimberly Wind represented a structural concrete subcontractor in a payment dispute against the general contractor and its surety, as well as the County of Los Angeles arising out the construction of a public works project.
Ms. Wind was granted summary adjudication by the court on the payment bond action and she obtained an award of the full principle owed, interest and reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Post-adjudication, the client agreed to settle for $231,693.41 which represented a 100% recovery of the claim, and assign the stop notice cause of action against the County of Los Angeles to the builder. Ms. Wind resolved the case within 6 months of retention by the client.