- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
- Article: “Avoiding Liability for the Use of Images on the Web”
- Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
- Article “Marijuana in the Workplace”
- Article: “If Your Confidentiality Agreements Do Not Comply With New Federal Law, You Are Leaving Money On The Table”
- Article: “Is Your Website ADA Compliant?”
Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
FSG has once again been selected by the Orange County Business Journal for its annual list of the top law firms in Orange County.
FSG first submitted the survey data in 2016 and the firm was immediately selected, ranking #76 in FSG’s first year on the list. FSG moved up to #74 on the 2017 list. The list is compiled by Orange County Business Journal staff through surveys distributed to and completed by local law firms. Over 1,000 law firms, comprising over 16,000 attorneys, operate in Orange County, so ranking in the Top 100 is prestigious.