- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
FSG has once again been selected by the Orange County Business Journal for its annual list of the top law firms in Orange County.
FSG first submitted the survey data in 2016 and the firm was immediately selected, ranking #76 in FSG’s first year on the list. FSG moved up to #74 on the 2017 list. The list is compiled by Orange County Business Journal staff through surveys distributed to and completed by local law firms. Over 1,000 law firms, comprising over 16,000 attorneys, operate in Orange County, so ranking in the Top 100 is prestigious.