- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
- Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
- Article “Marijuana in the Workplace”
FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
Jim Stroffe was selected to provide his perspective in a Q&A section of the Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report” on March 19, 2018. Jim discussed legal trends relating to the real estate industry, employment, business litigation, and other topics in his Q&A article.
The Business Journal’s Peter Brennan asked some of Orange County’s top attorneys for their views.