- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
“New Law Requires Employers to Provide Paid Sick Leave for California Employees” article by Susan Arduengo
Action Sports employers need to be aware of the Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Families Act of 2014 (the “Act”), signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown on September 10, 2014, which entitles employees working in California to a minimum of 3 paid sick days per year. Current state law does not require paid sick leave for employees, although many employers have traditionally provided this benefit to full-time employees. Read the full article.
Questions? Contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org.