- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
“Orange County Office of the Future” seminar on Tuesday, September 30
Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. would like to invite our clients and friends of the firm to attend an “Orange County Office of the Future” seminar on Tuesday, September 30, 8:00-11:00 a.m. at The gen2 Building in Irvine.
Over 200 people are expected to attend this event, which features leading national and local figures in real estate for a real-time look at one of real estate’s hottest topics. Speakers will include Friedman Stroffe & Gerard’s Jennifer Stroffe and top real estate professionals from Prudential Real Estate Investors, PIMCO, Hulu, IA Interior Architects, Tangram Interiors, Bixby Land Company and more.
Learn more about the some of the speakers’ thoughts on the current the demand by tenants for elements of “creative” office, including our own, Jennifer Stroffe, at http://www.bisnow.com/commercial-real-estate/orange-county/2914-the-future-of-the-office-is-right-now/.
We are looking forward to this event, and hope you’ll be able to attend. If you would like to attend, click here for more information (as a special offer to our friends and clients, enter discount code “FriedmanOC” at checkout to receive a 20% discount).