- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
- Article: “Avoiding Liability for the Use of Images on the Web”
- Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
- Article “Marijuana in the Workplace”
- Article: “If Your Confidentiality Agreements Do Not Comply With New Federal Law, You Are Leaving Money On The Table”
Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
FSG associate Susan Arduengo has been honored as one of the Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassadors of the Year. The three honorees for 2016 are Joe Lewis, Susan Arduengo and Brandon Roesler. A presentation for the awards will be given at the annual Newport Beach “Mayor’s Reception” on December 13th. More information is available at the Chamber’s website at https://www.newportbeach.com/. Congratulations, Susan!
Questions? Contact Susan Arduengo at firstname.lastname@example.org.