- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
On November 8, 2016, FSG’s Susan Arduengo moderated a panel on Closing the Wage Gap before the Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce. The panel included Mediator Katherine Edwards, Senior Counsel for Taco Bell Natasha Pfeiffer, and CEO of Tigress Negotiating Zelekha Amirzada. Susan initiated a lively discussion on a number of topics including understanding fair pay law, how employers can support women and avoid lawsuits, and how women can better advocate for themselves in the workplace. The event was a great success and brought light to a significant issue for both businesses and working women.
Questions? Contact Susan Arduengo at firstname.lastname@example.org.