- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
- Article: “Avoiding Liability for the Use of Images on the Web”
- Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
- Article “Marijuana in the Workplace”
- Article: “If Your Confidentiality Agreements Do Not Comply With New Federal Law, You Are Leaving Money On The Table”
- Article: “Is Your Website ADA Compliant?”
Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
On November 8, 2016, FSG’s Susan Arduengo moderated a panel on Closing the Wage Gap before the Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce. The panel included Mediator Katherine Edwards, Senior Counsel for Taco Bell Natasha Pfeiffer, and CEO of Tigress Negotiating Zelekha Amirzada. Susan initiated a lively discussion on a number of topics including understanding fair pay law, how employers can support women and avoid lawsuits, and how women can better advocate for themselves in the workplace. The event was a great success and brought light to a significant issue for both businesses and working women.
Questions? Contact Susan Arduengo at email@example.com.