- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Shareholder
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
Brian Matlock joins FSG as Shareholder
FSG LAWYERS is pleased to announce that Brian Matlock has joined our firm as a Shareholder, practicing in our Corporate & Business and Intellectual Property groups.
Brian has been a corporate and intellectual property attorney for almost 15 years, handling both transactional and litigation matters. His experience and education should be particularly beneficial to FSG clients. Brian has a B.S. in Chemical Engineering, M.B.A., J.D., and LLM in Technology and Intellectual Property.
See Brian’s full bio.