- T: 949.265.1125
- E: email@example.com
- Download V-card
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of California, Santa Barbara
- M.A., Michigan State University
- J.D., UC Berkeley School of Law
- State Bar of California
- California Department of Real Estate, broker
- Commercial Real Estate Women – Orange County, 2012 president; 2010-2013 board of directors
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
Jennifer V. Stroffe
Jennifer is a shareholder at FSG LAWYERS. Jennifer is experienced in the structuring, negotiation and closing of transactions which involve the acquisition, disposition and financing of businesses, real and personal property.
- Corporate & Business
- Real Estate & Construction
As a Shareholder at FSG, Jennifer provides legal advice to small and middle market businesses on their day to day operations and company-defining transactions to help them operate and grow their business while minimizing risk and liability.
During her tenure at FSG, Jennifer has represented, and acted as outside general counsel to, businesses ranging from local startups to national companies. Jennifer provides advice to her clients on all major real estate transactions including secured financings, leasing, acquisition and disposition of real property, and all corporate/commercial matters including mergers, acquisitions and dispositions of businesses, debt and equity capital raisings and restructurings, as well as providing advice on day to day business matters, including corporate governance, commercial contracts, licensing, and a myriad other corporate and real estate issues faced by most businesses.
Jennifer focuses on providing quick and precise legal advice to help advance her clients’ business objectives in a practical and efficient manner. From formation through sale, Jennifer’s clients receive superior personalized service and advice comparable to the national law firms, but in a cost-effective manner.
Prior to joining FSG, Jennifer was an associate attorney with the Los Angeles office of Latham & Watkins where her duties were split between the Real Property and Corporate Finance departments. Jennifer also co-founded a boutique real estate brokerage and investment company, where she oversaw the acquisition and disposition of real property assets, implemented investment strategies and opportunities on behalf of investors, and managed project construction from inception through completion. Before beginning her law career, Jennifer was a four year starter on the nationally ranked NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Teams for both UC Santa Barbara and Michigan State University and was recognized nationally as an All Big West player and Academic All-American, which taught her the importance of focus, perseverance and teamwork. At FSG, Jennifer works as part of an all-star legal team to address the legal needs of her clients, giving her clients more time to focus on their business.
News and Publications
- Los Angeles Magazine, “Southern California Superlawyers” (2021)
- Orange County Business Journal, “Women in Business” nominee (May 2020)
- Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?, Jennifer Stroffe and Stephen Kozak, (Shop-Eat-Surf, October 2020)
- Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form, Jennifer Stroffe, (Shop-Eat-Surf, July 2019)
- Apparel Companies – Are you Ready for a Department of Labor Audit in 2016?, Jennifer Stroffe, (Shop-Eat-Surf, May 2016)
- BisNow State of the Market Summit speaker on the topic “Capital Markets – How and Where Deals are Getting Done” (Feb 2016)
- Interview and publication on the topic “Should You Model Your Office After a Skateboard Company’s?” (September 2014)
- BisNow Summit speaker on the topic “Office of the Future” (September 2014)
- ICSC Western Division Conference Speaker on the topic “Vaulting to Success – How Women have used Sports as a Foundation of their Career” (September 2012).
- CRE Radio interview on the topic “Can Women Break the Glass Ceiling on Commercial Real Estate” (June 2012)