Home › Industries
FSG represents clients on various matters in a broad spectrum of industries, such as:
- Action Sports: sponsors and athletes including surfers, skiers, snowboarders, skaters and other action sports competitors.
- Apparel: clients, both foreign and domestic, in the apparel industry, including manufacturers, distributors, contractors, licensors, licensees, artists, designers and retailers.
- Communications: clients in the communications sector including wireless telecommunications providers and carriers.
- Construction: general contractors and subcontractors on residential, commercial, public works and industrial projects with budgets ranging from thousands to millions of dollars.
- Health Care: health care companies, medical groups, and medical professionals.
- Hospitality: hotels, resorts, entertainment facilities and restaurants.
- Manufacturing: a wide range of manufacturing companies located within California and throughout the United States.
- Nonprofits: nonprofit companies by providing business and tax advice including guidance on entity formation and governance, creation and maintenance of exempt tax status, and preparation of funding/sponsorship applications.
- Professionals: professionals including law firms, architects, dentists, and physicians.
- Real Estate: real estate owners, developers, investors, landlords, tenants, managers, borrowers, contractors, subcontractors, construction managers, lenders, title companies, brokers, architects, engineers and other real estate service providers concerning all real property types.
- Retail: a variety of retailers including boutique stores, apparel and footwear companies.
To learn more about our particular expertise in any of these Industries, contact FSG today.