- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
- Article: “Avoiding Liability for the Use of Images on the Web”
- Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
- Article “Marijuana in the Workplace”
- Article: “If Your Confidentiality Agreements Do Not Comply With New Federal Law, You Are Leaving Money On The Table”
- Article: “Is Your Website ADA Compliant?”
- Andy Nelson speaks to architects, engineers, and designers about dispute avoidance and resolution
- If Your Confidentiality Agreements Do Not Comply With New Federal Law, You Are Leaving Money On The Table
- Is Your Website ADA Compliant?
- Apparel Companies – Are You Prepared for a Department of Labor Audit in 2016?
- Paychecks for Unpaid Interns?
- “How Lender Actions Will Affect The Market In 2016,” Orange County State of the Market real estate conference, February 2016
- Beware of Mistletoe at the Office Holiday Party
- LA Minimum Wage Law
- Conducting an Exit Interview that Effectively Safeguards Your Company’s Secrets
- Creative Office: Should You Model Your Office After a Skateboard Company’s?
- Paid Sick Leave
- Minimum Wage Increase
- Time to Update Employee Handbooks
- Infringement of Intellectual Property