- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
- FSG adds high-profile litigator, Richard W. Millar, Jr., as Of Counsel
- Susan Arduengo moderates panel on “Closing the Wage Gap” for Newport Chamber
- Article: “Avoiding Liability for the Use of Images on the Web”
- Susan Arduengo honored as Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Ambassador of the Year
- Article “Marijuana in the Workplace”
- Article: “If Your Confidentiality Agreements Do Not Comply With New Federal Law, You Are Leaving Money On The Table”
- Article: “Is Your Website ADA Compliant?”
- Andy Nelson speaks to architects, engineers, and designers about dispute avoidance and resolution
At FSG, we view our clients’ legal issues from a practical business perspective. We understand that our job is to support our clients in achieving their objectives in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We have the skill and resources, however, to move quickly on large and sophisticated matters when our clients’ needs require it.
FSG attorneys are not only highly qualified lawyers educated in the nation’s top law schools with backgrounds in reputable private firms, many have also served as in-house attorneys and senior business executives. Our attorneys use their knowledge and “hands-on” experience to analyze and resolve our clients’ legal problems in an efficient and practical “business” manner. In addition, because our attorneys’ expertise encompasses a wide range of practice areas, we have a unique ability and depth to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to ensure all of our clients’ legal service needs are addressed.
As a full-service business law firm, FSG represents its clients, both foreign and domestic, in a wide variety of business transactions and civil litigation. From our office in Irvine, California we serve a broad spectrum of clients from corporations listed on national and regional stock exchanges to family-owned businesses and individuals. We have the ability to handle large and sophisticated transactions and complex litigation, as well as service the modest needs of start-up businesses. We pride ourselves in tailoring our services to what a company can afford as it grows. FSG has had the distinct pleasure of assisting its clients’ garage-based business start-ups as they grew into multi-million dollar corporations, including successfully pursuing and protecting their interests through litigation.
We bring all of our training and experience to bear for one purpose — providing our clients with superior personal service in achieving their business objectives in a practical and efficient manner.