Home › Recent News › Article – Beware of Mistletoe at the Office Holiday Party
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
Article – Beware of Mistletoe at the Office Holiday Party
Susan Arduengo explains how action sports employers can throw a festive holiday party without a legal hangover. Read article, reprinted with permission from Shop-Eat-Surf.com.