- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
Jim Stroffe was selected to provide his perspective in a Q&A section of the Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report” on March 19, 2018. Jim discussed legal trends relating to the real estate industry, employment, business litigation, and other topics in his Q&A article.
The Business Journal’s Peter Brennan asked some of Orange County’s top attorneys for their views.