- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Jenna Griffin joins FSG as an Associate
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
Bryan Friedman at Agenda action sports trade show
The action sports industry’s “Agenda” trade show was held recently in Los Angeles with over 600 brands that appealed to a wide swath of youth culture showing lines under one roof. FSG partner Bryan Friedman attended on behalf of the firm.
According to Shop-eat-surf.com, Agenda’s Mike Carter, VP of Sales & Marketing, said it was Agenda’s biggest show ever. Retailer and distributor attendance increased 40% vs. the January 2013 show.