- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
Chavez joins FSG as Associate
Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. is pleased to announce that Anthony S. Chavez has joined the firm as an Associate. Chavez’s practice focuses on commercial litigation.
Chavez represents clients in state and federal court in connection with various business, commercial, and contractual matters. Prior to joining FSG, Chavez was an associate attorney at a large firm in Los Angeles, California specializing in complex commercial litigation and white collar criminal defense. Chavez gained experience representing clients in a wide variety of complex commercial litigation including antitrust, unfair competition, breach of contract, and fraud.
Chavez received his B.A. degree from Stanford University in 2008 and J.D. from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law in 2012.
While in law school, Chavez served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Kim Wardlaw at the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Pasadena, California and a judicial extern to the Honorable Magistrate Judge Andrew Wistrich at the United States District Court for the Central District of California in Los Angeles, California.