- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Partner
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
Friedman Stroffe & Gerard selected as one of OC’s top law firms
IRVINE, CA, FEBRUARY 8, 2016 — Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. (FSG) has been selected by the Orange County Business Journal for its annual list of the top law firms in Orange County.
The list is compiled by Orange County Business Journal staff through surveys distributed to and completed by local law firms. This is the first year that FSG has submitted the survey data and the firm was immediately selected, ranking #76 in FSG’s first year on the list. Over 1,000 law firms, comprising over 16,000 attorneys, operate in Orange County, so ranking in the Top 100 is an honor.
“We’re pleased to be recognized by the Orange County Business Journal as one of the top law firms in Orange County,” says James D. Stroffe, managing partner. “We represent a broad spectrum of domestic and foreign clients, from corporations listed on national and regional stock exchanges to family-owned businesses and individuals — and we thank all of them for their support, which has allowed FSG to achieve this recognition. At FSG, we understand that our job is to support our clients in achieving their objectives in an efficient and cost-effective manner; this award proves that our approach works.”
FSG serves its clients in a wide variety of business transactions and litigation matters. Practice groups include: Corporate & Business; Intellectual Property; Real Estate & Construction; Litigation; and Employment & Labor.
FSG attorneys are not only highly qualified lawyers educated in the nation’s top law schools with backgrounds in reputable private firms, many have also served as in-house attorneys and senior business executives. See “Attorneys” for further information on the firm’s 12 attorneys.