- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Partner
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
FSG shows support at Surf Industry Manufacturers Association event
The Surf Industry Manufacturers Association (SIMA) 2013 “Waterman’s Ball” was held recently at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point. FSG partners Bryan Friedman and Robert Gerard attended on behalf of the firm.
“Waterman’s Weekend” raises funds for environmental groups that work on water quality issues, protect beaches and surf breaks, and offer ocean and conservation education. Honorees included Fernando Aguerre (Waterman of the Year), Peter “PT” Townend (Lifetime Achievement Award), Jon Rose (Special Achievement Award) and Brandon Boyd of Incubus (Environmentalist of the Year).