Home › Recent News › FSG’s “Legal Briefing” e-newsletter – November 2015 issue
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
FSG’s “Legal Briefing” e-newsletter – November 2015 issue
FSG’s “Legal Briefing” enewsletter, November 2015 issue, is now available. Topics include:
- FSG represents Loomworks Apparel in acquisition
- Article: LA Minimum Wage Law
- Recent Engagements: Litigation Practice Group
- Orange County Transactional Network