- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Partner
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
“Legal Briefing” enewsletter – May 2014
This communication is another tool that we use to inform our clients and colleagues of recent legal developments and useful concepts to help manage their business and personal affairs.
In this issue:
Article: “Infringement of Intellectual Property,” by Bryan M. Friedman (discover the boundaries to minimize financial exposure)
Article: “Selling Your Business: How to Bridge the Seller vs. Buyer Price Gap?”, by Martin C. Groh (creative thinking can yield large dividends for sellers)
Recent Engagements: To help clients understand ways that we can help them besides current matters, we briefly describe engagements of interest. In this issue, we discuss “Wage & Hour Class Action” lawsuits.
- Practice Profile: As a full-service business law firm, FSG represents its clients in a wide variety of business transactions and civil litigation. This month we profile our Corporate & Business Practice Group’s services.