- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Jenna Griffin joins FSG as an Associate
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
“Minimum Wage Increase Effective July 1st!” article by Robert Gerard
Action Sports employers need to prepare for the state minimum wage increase, which goes into effect on July 1, 2014. On that date, California’s minimum wage increases to $9 per hour from the existing minimum wage of $8 per hour. The federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour, but when state and federal laws differ, employers must comply with the law that is more beneficial to the employee. Read the full article.
Questions? Contact Robert Gerard at firstname.lastname@example.org.