- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Shareholder
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
Coastal Commission Loses Another One
The residents of Bay Island in Newport Harbor have won an important battle against the California Coastal Commission. They defeated an attempt by the Commission to take property rights from Bay Island and from the City of Newport Beach in violation of a previous court decision and of the California Coastal Act.
This victory is an important part of teaching the Commission and its staff that they are not above the law or above private property rights in California. To read more click link to article …