- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
“Orange County Office of the Future” Seminar a Smashing Success
Over 250 people attended the “Orange County Office of the Future” seminar last week,co-hosted by Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. at The gen2 Building in Irvine.
The seminar featured leading national and local figures in real estate, offering insights into one of real estate’s hottest topics. Speakers included Friedman Stroffe & Gerard’s Jennifer Stroffe and top real estate professionals from Prudential Real Estate Investors, PIMCO, Hulu, IA Interior Architects, Tangram Interiors, Bixby Land Company and more.
All over Orange County, many tenants are redefining the term “office.” It’s not just tech tenants in Silicon Valley who are demanding the creative office space now—here in Orange County all types of tenants want in.
But what is “creative office space”? The panelists grappled with the question, and while there is no single answer, part of it is meeting tenant expectations for open floor plans and amenities such as break out rooms and game rooms to promote collaboration. Another part is owners and developers taking the initiative to offer features tenants might not realize they want—until they experience them. Outdoor space that integrates with indoor space is one example of what may be an important amenity that tenants themselves may not even know they want until they see or experience it.
Panelists also addressed questions such as: What creative tenants most signify this evolution and is it creative office right for every business? How is new technology impacting the demand for creative office? What do employers need to know in designing their offices in order to attract and retain top talent? What are developers/owners providing to entice tenants to their portfolios?
The commercial real estate industry will continue to deal with this exciting and challenging design issue. If you have any questions regarding topics addressed at this event or other leasing or real estate concerns, contact Jennifer Stroffe.