- Jenna Griffin joins FSG as an Associate
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
FSG partners Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attended the 2017 “Waterman’s Ball” on August 5th at The Ranch in Laguna Beach, hosted by the Surf Industry Manufacturers Association (SIMA) .
The event raised money to support 19 ocean environmental organizations and is spearheaded by the SIMA Environmental Fund. This year’s honorees included Waterman of the Year Bethany Hamilton, Environmentalist of the Year Cyrill Gutsch, and Lifetime Achievement Award Winner Herbie Fletcher. SIMA also recognized Fernando Aguerre, President of the International Surfing Association, with a special award for his tireless – and successful – quest to get surfing into the Olympics.
See more details at: https://www.shop-eat-surf.com/content/photos-from-the-28th-annual-watermans-ball