- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Partner
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
Gerard to speak at OCBA’s Labor & Employment and Entertainment, Sports & Marketing joint meeting
Robert Gerard will be discussing the contractual provisions, terminology, and legalities of athlete sponsorship deals within the action sports industry, and the enforceability of non-competition agreements, notwithstanding California’s strong public policy against such agreements, when said agreements are imposed on individuals providing special, unique, and/or extraordinary services.