- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Jenna Griffin joins FSG as an Associate
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
FSG is proud to announce that
Christopher D. Lee, Associate
has joined the firm
Christopher D. Lee focuses on business and commercial litigation.
Chris has extensive litigation success in state and federal courts, mediations and arbitrations throughout California for a wide variety of matters including business and commercial disputes, partnership disputes, employment, real estate, consumer finance, professional liability, breach of fiduciary duty, and insurance. He graduated from one of the nation’s top law schools, USC, and prior to joining FSG, Chris represented some of the nation’s largest corporations in complex litigation at an Am Law 200 law firm.
Chris believes that every client’s situation is unique and requires a dedicated and thoughtful advocate to achieve the most beneficial and cost-effective solution. He also believes that the legal industry is first and foremost a client-service industry and he continually strives to be attentive and responsive to each client’s specific needs.
During law school, Chris served as a judicial extern in the United States Bankruptcy Court of the Central District of California and was a Senior Content Editor of the USC’s Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal. Prior to beginning his career in the law, Chris worked as a project manager for a neuro-anatomy laboratory at UCLA and is an author on a scientific journal article published on his work.
Contact Chris at email@example.com or 949.265.1110.