- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Shareholder
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
“How to Protect Your Business from Staffing Company Wage and Hour Violations”
Businesses that utilize staffing companies should pay close attention to Assembly Bill 1897 (“AB 1897”), which took effect on January 1, 2015. The law imposes joint liability on both the staffing company and the business for the staffing company’s wage and hour violations and/or failure to secure workers’ compensation coverage. Read the full article.
Questions? Contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org.