- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
FSG Attorney Jennifer Stroffe Re-Elected to Executive Board of CREW-Orange County
FSG is pleased to announce that Jennifer Stroffe, real estate attorney, has been re-elected to the Executive Board of Directors of the Commercial Real Estate Women-Orange County (CREW-OC). CREW-OC is a commercial real estate organization that provides its members various benefits such as educational programs, philanthropy opportunities, award nomination and recognition and networking opportunities among its commercial real estate members. Jennifer was elected to fill the chair of Past President, following her service as the 2012 President of CREW-OC. She was recently selected to be the “Member Spotlight” for CREW-OC.
Most recently, CREW-OC held its second annual CREW-OC SPIRE Awards, honoring superior performance in Orange County’s commercial real estate on February 28, 2013 at the Center Club with over 250 people in attendance, prestigious award nominees and winners and reputable sponsors. Click here to view the Orange County Business Journal write up on CREW-OC including the SPIRE Award nominees