- Jenna Griffin joins FSG as an Associate
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
FSG partner Robert Gerard attends SIMA’s “Surf Summit 18”
FSG partner and well-known surf industry expert Robert Gerard attended “Surf Summit 18,” held in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, May 13-16, 2015 for 3 days of networking, seminars, special events — and surfing! The event was hosted by the Surf Industry Manufacturers Association (SIMA) and Board Retailers Association (BRA). SIMA is the trade association of competing surf industry product suppliers working together for the development of the surf industry. Over 200 surf industry executives were at the conference, including 38 retailers from 26 retail shops. Quiksilver’s Bob McKnight was the keynote speaker and other speakers included legendary freesurfers Alex Gray and Bruce Irons.
Robert Gerard is a shareholder at FSG and heads the firm’s Employment & Labor Practice Group. Contact him at email@example.com.