- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
FSG Real Estate Attorney Jennifer Stroffe Interviewed by CRE Radio
On June 27, 2012, Jennifer Stroffe, a member of FSG’s Real Estate & Construction Group, was interviewed by CRE Radio as part of a panel comprised of some of the nation’s top women leaders in commercial real estate on the topic “Can Women Break the Glass Ceiling on Commercial Real Estate?” Jennifer was selected for her experience in the negotiation and closing of commercial real estate transactions and her role as the 2012 President of the commercial real estate industry group, CREW-Orange County, a local chapter of the national organization Commercial Real Estate Women Network that includes over 70 chapters and 8000 members throughout the US and Canada.
To listen to Jennifer’s interview on CRE Radio, go to: http://creradio.com/2012/can-women-break-the-glass-ceiling-on-commercial-real-estate/