- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
FSG represents Loomworks Apparel in acquisition
Branded and private label apparel products manufacturer Delta Galil Industries, an Israeli company, has agreed to acquire the P.J. Salvage brand and other assets from Irvine-based Loomworks Apparel for an undisclosed amount. Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. partner Bryan Friedman and associate Jennifer Stroffe represented Loomworks Apparel in all legal aspects of the transaction. Financial terms of the agreement will not be disclosed.