- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Shareholder
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
Infringement of Intellectual Property
Shop-eat-surf.com, a leading on-line source of business news and information for action sports executives, recently published an article by FSG shareholder Bryan Friedman. In the article “Infringement of Intellectual Property” Bryan explains:
“It is important for the creative people in the industry to understand the boundaries of fair interpretation, and not infringe on other people’s intellectual property. In recent years the following infringements have given rise to numerous claims and large financial liability …” He then discusses key facts to know about trademarks, copyright and personal likeness. Read the full article.