- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
Jennifer V. Stroffe promoted to Shareholder
With over 13 years of experience in complex business and real estate transactions, Stroffe acts as outside general counsel to various businesses ranging from local startups to national companies. Her practice focuses on the structuring, negotiating and closing of commercial transactions, including the acquisition, disposition and financing of businesses, real property and personal property. Stroffe provides advice to Firm clients on all types of business matters, from corporate governance, commercial contracts, licensing, leasing and the myriad other corporate and real estate issues faced by most businesses.
Prior to joining FSG, Stroffe was an associate attorney with the Los Angeles office of Latham & Watkins, where her duties were split between the Real Property and Corporate Finance departments. Before beginning her law career, Stroffe was a four year starter on the nationally ranked NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Teams for both UC Santa Barbara and Michigan State University and was recognized nationally as an All Big West player and Academic All-American. Raised in Orange County, Jennifer attended Corona Del Mar high school, where she was a two-time first team All-American on its women’s volleyball team, winning unprecedented back-to-back National Championships.
Stroffe earned her J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Boalt Hall), Master’s degree from Michigan State University, and Bachelor’s Degree, Summa Cum Laude, from the University of California at Santa Barbara. She is a member of the State Bar of California, Orange County Bar Association, Commercial Real Estate Women – Orange County (former president and member of the board of directors), Athletes Touch, and is a licensed real estate broker with the California Bureau of Real Estate.