- Brian Matlock joins FSG as Partner
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
Selling Your Business: How to Bridge the Seller vs. Buyer Price Gap?
There comes a time when a business owner wants to take advantage of his/her hard work and is ready to cash out of the business. However, even when a buyer is found there are valuation issues and a number of legal concerns to address in order to protect the owner. What can you do when a purchase price cannot be agreed upon? Written by Martin C. Groh, this story is based on a true-story client dialogue. Read the full article.
Marty chairs the firm’s Tax & Estate Planning Practice Group. Contact Marty with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.265.1109.