Home › Recent News › Shop-eat-surf.com (for action sports executives) publishes Bryan Friedman article
- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
Shop-eat-surf.com (for action sports executives) publishes Bryan Friedman article
Shop-eat-surf.com, a leading on-line source of business news and information for action sports executives, has published an article by FSG shareholder Bryan Friedman. In the article “Infringement of Intellectual Property” Bryan explains:
“It is important for the creative people in the industry to understand the boundaries of fair interpretation, and not infringe on other people’s intellectual property. In recent years the following infringements have given rise to numerous claims and large financial liability.” He then discusses key facts to know about trademarks, copyright and personal likeness. Read the full article.
Contact Bryan with any questions at email@example.com.