- Jennifer Stroffe selected to “Southern California Super Lawyers”
- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
In the May 7, 2012 issue of the Orange County Business Journal, Jennifer Stroffe was recognized as a prestigious “Women In Business” Nominee. Jennifer was nominated for her specialization in the negotiation and closing of commercial real estate transactions as part of the FSG Real Estate Group and for her accomplishments during her presidency of the commercial real estate industry group, CREW-Orange County.
To view Jennifer’s nomination in the Orange County Business Journal, go to http://www.cbjonline.com/a1ocbj/supplements/WIB_Guide_1205.pdf