- Article – Commercial Evictions Update – Is Your Business Protected?
- Jenna Griffin joins FSG as an Associate
- Stephen “Rusty” Kozak joins FSG as an Associate
- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
Jennifer Stroffe Discusses Impact of New Office Leasing Trends
FSG attorney Jennifer Stroffe was recently featured in an article discussing “creative office” spaces in Orange County. In the article, “Should You Model Your Office After a Skateboard Company’s?”, she points out that action sports companies have been some of the first to push to fully integrated creative offices. This trend is being driven by the culture and purpose of these companies — to recruit and retain top talent, to promote creativity and cutting edge product, and promote work/life balance. Read the full article.
Also see: “Creative Office is … What?” for a brief overview of the panel discussion, highlights and photos at https://www.bisnow.com/orange-county/news/office/Creative-Office-is-What-39511
Questions? Contact Jennifer Stroffe at email@example.com.