- Article – Tenants – Think Twice Before Signing That AIR Lease Form*
- Article “Agreements with Sales Representatives”
- Misclassification of an employee or a contractor can have severe tax and other consequences for the employer.
- Article “Classifying Workers: Contractors or Employees?”
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard, P.C. again selected as one of “Top Orange County Law Firms”
- FSG’s Jim Stroffe featured in Orange County Business Journal’s “Law Firms Special Report”
- Robert Gerard and Bryan Friedman attend Surf Industry Waterman’s Ball event
- Friedman Stroffe & Gerard once again selected as one of OC’s top law firms
OCCSEA (Overseas Chinese Civil and Structural Engineering Association), Orange County chapter – Bill Tran, Of Counsel, and Andrew Nelson, Associate, spoke June 28th on “10 Must-Have Clauses in Your Engineering or Design Contracts” and “Avoiding, Minimizing and Resolving Construction Disputes” (respectively). They will also speak to the OCCSEA Los Angeles chapter in July on the same topics. The OCCSEA is a nationwide, non-profit trade association whose mission is to enhance and support Chinese Americans and overseas Chinese professionals in the civil engineering, architectural design, development and construction fields with technical/academic exchanges and cooperation.